SKYPLUME G1-ELLV-SC (Extended Lobe) Fans incorporate a single-width centrifugal unit, conclusive with Low velocity nozzle design and integral windband to maximize dilution ratios. Plasticair has achieved certified induction ratios between 236%-273%. This patented and improved design maximizes plume height and dilution versus horsepower.
Standard versions of the SKYPLUME G1-EL fans are offered by Plasticair which are categorized as SKYPLUME G1-ELLV-SC, and meet ANSI Z9.5 requirements..
Both belt and direct drive units are available in three (3) arrangements. Our construction is a hybrid of UV stable FRP and Coated steel (Heresite 413-P), which provides Excellent corrosion resistance and strength in mild to medium corrosive environments. Every units standard design meets 125 MPH (201 km/h) wind load. 150 MPH (241 km/h) construction is available upon request.
• Impeller – B.I. Airfoil – coated steel or aluminum –
• Housing – coated steel or aluminum – Heresite 413-P
• Induction Stack – UV stable FRP construction – Lifetime
• Fan Base – coated steel or aluminum – Heresite 413-P
• System designed to withstand wind load of 200km/h (125
• System meet requirement of ANSI Z9.5
• Shaft – 1045 carbon – shaft sleeve in airstream
• Shaft seal – Non-asbestos woven fibrous (ceramic felt)
• Lifting lugs
• Arrangement 9 – V-belt drive sets – 1.5 S.F.
• Arrangement 8 – Drive coupling
• Arrangement 4 – Direct couple